You may only use this Service if You are using it while located within the USA and You do so to verify the status of previously-owned wireless devices for non-commercial purposes only. You may conduct up to five (5) searches in any twenty four (24) hour period free of charge. Please contact us for more information about commercial or law enforcement use of the Stolen Phone Checker.
1. This Service is defined as and limited to identifying wireless devices flagged on the GSMA Block List to help identify and block devices that are not with their rightful owner (lost or stolen) or are otherwise unsuitable for use on cellular networks according to GSMA Policy.
2. You acknowledge that consumers and commercial device owners who lose or have their phone stolen may take some time to report to the GSMA Block List. You acknowledge that the status of a device may change after a check has been performed.
3. It can take up to twenty-four (24) hours, and sometimes longer, from the time someone reports a device as lost or stolen or found before data relating to the status of that device is uploaded to the GSMA Block List. ACCORDINGLY, THE GSMA GROUP (DEFINED BELOW) ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE DATA PROVIDED IN THE GSMA BLOCK LIST IS ERROR FREE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY.
4. In certain circumstances, a wireless carrier may block a particular wireless device because of billing issues with the owner. The wireless device would not appear on the GSMA Block List for such, but the wireless device may remain blocked with that wireless carrier. Other wireless carriers may or may not allow such a wireless device to be used on their networks. Therefore, the fact that a wireless device does not appear on the GSMA Block List does not guarantee it will not be blocked.
5. GSMA Ltd. recommends that You always acquire wireless devices from a trusted and reputable source.
6. GSMA LTD., GSM ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERS OF THE GSM ASSOCIATION (THE "GSMA GROUP") AND THEIR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE OR THE GSMA BLOCK LIST WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR WITHOUT FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND GSMA LTD. WILL BE PRIVATE OR SECURE.
7. THE GSMA GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS SERVICE OR THE GSMA BLOCK LIST.
8. IN NO EVENT WILL THE GSMA GROUP OR ITS LICENSORS OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN LICENSING, IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR ADMINISTERING THE SITE OR THE GSMA BLOCK LIST, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICES OR THE GSMA BLOCK LIST.
9. GSMA Ltd. reserves the right to deny use of this Service for any reason in is sole discretion. ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF THIS SERVICE OR ANY SUSPECTED COMMERCIAL USE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.
10. The GSMA Block List includes data about GSM, HSPA, CDMA and LTE devices which is provided to GSMA Ltd. by wireless carriers and other authorized contributors based in the USA and elsewhere.
11. You agree that your searches, queries and information may be stored and/or shared with law enforcement agencies, regulatory organizations, and/or security services.